Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Book release celebration for The Service Members Guide to Deployment; What every Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine should know prior to be deployed!


It is finally here! I would like to announce the world wide release of my new book "The Service Member's Guide to Deployment; What every Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine should know prior to being deployed". Copyright 2009

The book will be available through most major on-line retailers to include Amazon. (As this is a new release, it may take a couple of weeks to "filter" it's way through the system.)

If, however, you would like to purchase an autograph copy of my new book, the only place to get it is though this website! So to all of my loyal "blog" readers, make sure you place your order here now!

I hope you all enjoy reading my book as much as I have putting it together. I truly hope that it helps all that read it.

God Bless!

Tom "The Adjutant" Mengesha

No comments: